Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Back on the Horse...

Hello,

So this blog sat dormant for a while - in the meantime, I had tilted off my roll @ Stars, and got staked @ UB for a while, which went alright.  I was able to grind that stake up to playing 50NL, and I had cashed out some to my FTP account and had like $1k on UB.

Then Black Friday.

And I had nothing :(.

Right now, I've got $175 stuck @ FTP and $905 @ UB (1/2 of which is my backer's; plus like another $215ish I'm owed in rakeback, if I ever actually see any of that LOL).  In the meantime, I've been watching a done of DC videos which I had downloaded during a free trial I had there.  I've also moved over to Merge - I'm playing @ RPM Poker and it's been fun.  I depo'd like $300, which I've since withdrawn (no point in having money online if it's not secure AMIRITE?!) and I'm currently sitting on an $1,100 roll.  I did finally make it to 50NL and I've been taking shots at 100NL, which have gone alternately terrible, awesome, and terrible again (although I'm only down like 1.5BIs @ that stake).

There, unfortunately, aren't that many fish @ Merge so the games are pretty tough.  I'm planning on doing some villain study for some of the regs @ 50NL soon - I'll post some info about how I end up doing that later.

I'm also going for Overdrive Club this month - 100k hands gives you $1,500 bonus + waived withdrawal fees.

I've also got tourny tickets to the $215 High Roller and the Sunday 100k Guarantee.  I'll post how that goes.

Lastly, I'm also part of a study group now.  We discuss hands and such, give tips and advice, and comment on each other's play.

I'll try and update this blog more often.  I stopped after I went busto :).

NimhOfJoy, signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment