Monday, September 19, 2011

Downswing, WIN, and Downswing

I played really poorly for a day, then went deep in the $60 Deepstack Freezeout, which I bought into with VIP points, so my 5th place finish for $280 was pure profit.  And then I played a few hands and got sucked out on in really bad spots, and proceeded to tilt off all the winnings again.  I moved down to 25NL and I'm going to grind that back out.

I've at least gotten better at moving down when my bankroll gets too low.  I need to stop playing @ 50NL when I get tilted - if I lose a bit to suckouts, I am just going to quit and come back later.  I've also restarted meditating, starting this morning.  Hopefully, I can get my head back in the right place to win again.  I'm glad I'm at least at a point where I'm not depositing all the time :).

No comments:

Post a Comment