Friday, July 16, 2010

So I Moved Up a Little Early... But It's OK!!

I'm up to $520. Right after posting the hand from my previous post, I cleared my head and moved up to 25NL. I'm only playing 3 tables at a time, as this feels more like "real poker!!" rather than at 10NL, where it's slightly more aggressive donks + slightly less calling stations than 5NL.

I've been playing pretty well at this limit. I actually went from $350 to about $450 at 25NL, then went from $450 to about $470ish at 10NL before deciding to move permanently up to 25NL. I lost a few buyins at Omaha as well (10PL).

God, I love Omaha. It's such a sick game. Will definitely be including some HHs from those sessions, including a slightly drunk one I played a little earlier (nothing too crazy).

In any case, leveled this one guy in NLHE right before I quit the session: (thread was locked, but have a look)

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/54/poker-beats-brags-variance/brag-leveled-guy-beat-25nl-itt-830974/

Fine times.

No comments:

Post a Comment