Monday, May 17, 2010

Cash Session Wrap-Up

I ended the session up $13.48.  I feel I played pretty well, although I still find I'm getting egotistical (yes, even at this limit), and battling it out with other players in particular, rather than just playing my cards as best I can.

I'm still surprised how many people will call 2 or 3 streets with bottom pair.  Honestly, I don't even understand why these people play poker.  Is it just gambling to them?  Are they just trying to get to showdown and see who wins?  I just don't get it.

I'm going to upload my sessions and do a session review right after I wrap up this tournament.  I'm right now 12th out of 35 in my second $2.20/90 tourny.  The first one I busted making a really spazzy shove on a draw against a guy who obviously had trips and wasn't folding.

We're on break now, so I'm running to the bathroom after typing this :), and hopefully, I'll ship this and move up to 5NL.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment