Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Today's Play

I played the $3.30 6-max MTT @ 9:40 and played really terrible. I'm starting up the $2.20 4-max quintuple shootout (which is SO MUCH FUN), so hopefully that will go a little better now that I've gotten the spew out. I did meditate this morning, so I'm feeling good otherwise. Got my coffee, doing some review while I'm waiting. I'm going to review the tournament I went deep in (but didn't cash). I know there are a few hands I want to talk about in that tournament, see what mistakes I made. Post-shootout, I'll have around $55ish in my account, but I plan on playing some cash games later as well, after I've finished reviewing (and finished with some other stuff), so hopefully, I can at least bump that up to $70ish by the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment