Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Brief Update

10NL has been pretty break-even overall. I had a big initial upswing, where I got up to around $280ish, then dropped a whole bunch of it getting waaaay too loose for the limit. I'm sitting on around $167 right now. I'm closing in on enough FPPs for the $50 bonus from the VIP store, and I'm about halfway to the next VIP stellar reward. I think I'm going to extend the amount of my roll I'm going to save up until I move up to the next limit, as I can see myself spewing off a lot in terrible spots and blowing my whole roll at 25NL (which I've done before). I feel like I'm playing a much better game, although I'm definitely waaay too stationy as well.

I've played some hands on the deepstack tables, and it's a fucking goldmine. Everyone is extremely weak-tight, and if you're a decent handreader, it's really not difficult to pick a few good spots to bluff, and at the deepstack tables, people will fold TP/MP to 3 barrels. Just gotta pick your spots well.

Going to do some work, as well as some review. I'm going to go through some hands from the tourny I shipped and talk about them a bit. So there's something to look forward to :).

No comments:

Post a Comment