Sunday, June 6, 2010

Oh My FUCKING God - I hate 5NL

This type of shit is constant, and I can't take it anymore:
PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (5 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

SB ($2.58)
BB ($0.50)
UTG ($2.01)
Hero (MP) ($9.94)
Button ($4.32)

Preflop: Hero is MP with J, 10
1 fold, Hero bets $0.15, Button raises to $0.25, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.10

Flop: ($0.57) 7, 2, J (2 players)
Hero checks, Button bets $0.35, Hero calls $0.35

Turn: ($1.27) 10 (2 players)
Hero checks, Button bets $0.45, Hero raises to $1.45, Button calls $1

River: ($4.17) 9 (2 players)
Hero bets $2.30, Button calls $2.27 (All-In)

Total pot: $8.71 | Rake: $0.42

Results:
Button had 9, 9 (three of a kind, nines).
Hero had J, 10 (two pair, Jacks and tens).
Outcome: Button won $8.29

I need to stop, and do some handhistory reviewing before I continue playing. I have to know how much of this downswing was bad play, and how much of it was from this kind of bullshit. I WANT TO PLAY 10NL SO BAD!!! AAAARGH!!!!

I'm taking tomorrow off, and I'm limiting my play Monday to just a few tournies. I ended up down $47 today, which completely undid my great day the other day, and leaves me around $89.

Now, I know some of that was bad play, I know at least $15 of it is suckouts (I have the EV graph to prove it), there were a few coolers (one was a boat over boat, there were a few set of set situations as well). I need to find a hand history replayer that works tomorrow and review all this, because this is really starting to piss me off. I'm sure this hot weather isn't helping either.

God dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment